Dating and Relationships - Atlanta Style

Come and enjoy a funny and thought provoking blog dealing with today's treacherous dating arena.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Okay All--How do you Tell if a man's packing?

In the first chapter of Crazy Love Stacie is so excited about meeting Crawford Leonard Wallace III, not only is he fine, a celebrity, and rich, but he's got a big dick.

Stacie is so excited that she's almost orgasmic, here's the scene:

"He’s a ten-incher or more,” she boasted. “Dude got three legs. I can tell these things. Some women look at the shoe size, I look at the finger width. If he got thick fingers, then he got a thick di—you know what. The pants were loose, but it was in there!”

Stacie uses the thick fingers method to determine if a man has a big dick. She swears by it.

Some women go by shoe size and some go by height.

I go by shoulders. Don't laugh it's a technique that has served me well over time. I found the broader the shoulders, the bigger the dick.

Okay ladies or men what do you look at to determine a man's dick size? Has that method failed you? If so, were you pleasantly surprised or disappointed?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger AALBC.com said…

    Hi Desiree,

    Would that be 10 inches hard or soft? I heard y'all were pretty wild down there. I thought th whether was way they called it "HotLanta".

    I'm, Troy Johnson, founder of AALBC.com (The African American Literature Book Club). I discovered your Blog through Cydney Rax's website http://www.book-remarks.com/ This is defintely a good thing that she has done helping to promote you and your blog through her web site.

    Good luck with your work and visit my Blog http://aalbc.com/blog and web site when you have the opportunity.

    peace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home