Dating and Relationships - Atlanta Style

Come and enjoy a funny and thought provoking blog dealing with today's treacherous dating arena.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Okay All--How do you Tell if a man's packing?

In the first chapter of Crazy Love Stacie is so excited about meeting Crawford Leonard Wallace III, not only is he fine, a celebrity, and rich, but he's got a big dick.

Stacie is so excited that she's almost orgasmic, here's the scene:

"He’s a ten-incher or more,” she boasted. “Dude got three legs. I can tell these things. Some women look at the shoe size, I look at the finger width. If he got thick fingers, then he got a thick di—you know what. The pants were loose, but it was in there!”

Stacie uses the thick fingers method to determine if a man has a big dick. She swears by it.

Some women go by shoe size and some go by height.

I go by shoulders. Don't laugh it's a technique that has served me well over time. I found the broader the shoulders, the bigger the dick.

Okay ladies or men what do you look at to determine a man's dick size? Has that method failed you? If so, were you pleasantly surprised or disappointed?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger AALBC.com said…

    Hi Desiree,

    Would that be 10 inches hard or soft? I heard y'all were pretty wild down there. I thought th whether was way they called it "HotLanta".

    I'm, Troy Johnson, founder of AALBC.com (The African American Literature Book Club). I discovered your Blog through Cydney Rax's website http://www.book-remarks.com/ This is defintely a good thing that she has done helping to promote you and your blog through her web site.

    Good luck with your work and visit my Blog http://aalbc.com/blog and web site when you have the opportunity.

    peace

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger vento1233 said…

    I knew a guy that was 6'5, big hands, big feet, wide shoulders and his package was,well....it looked like a belly button! Inverted! I don't know how much that could have grown??

    On the other hand I actually dated a man that was only 5'4.5 and let's just say big thing come can come in small package. For a man with a small stature, he was hung over and hooked to the side!
    What I have found to be consistently true is, the men that brag usually don't really have it like that and they are just trying to convince you. The quite ones are the ones that will shock you, with not just size, but passion!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home